Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo
Carne – Meat Shop Template Kit
Carne is a highly suitable Template Kit for Meat Shop, Chicken Shop, Mutton Shop, Fish, Sea Food, Meat Food Store, Butcher Steak House, Raw Meat Shop, Meat Meal, and others. It also fits for relevant websites that require a feature-rich and beautiful appearance online with a flexible and user-friendly design. Carne Kit created with Elementor – the best page builder system, is easy to use drag and drop page builder that will help you to create any layout you can imagine fast and easy. No coding skills required!
Required Plugins(installed with kit) :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
Kit Key Features:
- No Coding Knowledge Required – fully visual builder
- Fully with Elementor free version ( Elementor Pro is not required )
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Content Import
- Bold and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Lifetime Free Updates
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.