Como is a clean & minimal Adobe XD Template for shopping online stores. Anon is sleek and spacious design is jam-packed with features to suit brands active across multiple channels.
- 10+ Unique Homepages.
- 25 Unique Subpages: shop page, product page, blog grid page, blog list page, blog detail page, contact page, about page, ajax cart canvas sidebar, mega menus, newsletter popup, quick view, login popup
- Based on 1440px grid system.
- Full width: 1920px.
- DropDown Menu
- MegaMenu styles
- Super Clear and Clean Layout.
- Easily customizable Adobe XD files.
- Every page is fully layered and organized with proper names.
- Free Google Fonts.
- Free Font Based Icons.
- And many more
- 01-01-como-home-1-2-3.xd: contains home-01 to home-04
- 01-02-como-home-4-5-6.xd: contains home-05 to home-08
- 01-03-como-home-7-8-9-10.xd: contains home-09 to home-12
- 02-como-shop.xd: contains shop page, product page, canvas cart page
- 03-como-subpage.xd: contais: blog list, blog grid, blog detail page, contact page, about page, mega menus, newsletter popup
These layered Adobe XD files are compatible with Adobe CS5 and later.
Groups & Layer Structure
We’ve organised groups and layers for every Adobe XD file included in this template. Below there’s an example of group & layer structure for 01 Home Page.
Resources & Credits
- Free Google Font: Karla. You are able to download fonts at https://www.google.com/fonts
- CleverSoft iCons http://landing.zootemplate.com/cleverfonticon/
- FontAwesomeIcons https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/
A note on imagery: Images used in the demonstration/preview images/screenshots are licensed to their respective owners and are not included in the download. All images are replaced with placeholder images.
Thank You for your business!
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this Adobe XD template. As we said at the beginning, we’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this item. If you have a more general question relating to the themes on ThemeForest, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section.