Defency is a modern and elegant Elementor Template Kit for those who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website for Law Firms, Legal Attorneys, Lawyers, and any kind of legal practice. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. 100% responsive layout and retina-ready!
This template kit includes carefully crafted 18+ fully-customizable templates, you can build your professional legal practice or business website just in a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 18+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Service Details
- Case Details
- Our Team
- Single Blog
- MetForm Contact
- MetForm Contact 2
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- JetSticky For Elementor
- Press Elements – Widgets for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- In WordPress menu go to Metform , click Add New, give it a name then scroll down and click Edit Content button at the bottom
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update’ then return to admin.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits, Import and view the template where the form appears
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click Edit Form in builder panel and your form should be there in dropdown, click Edit form and Update/Close. Your form should appear.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.