Kango is a architecture template kits that are designed for personal, agency, Corporate businesses who want to showcase their work, services, and professional way. This Template Kits support responsive mobile view.
for full information about this template kit, please visit the demo link and enjoy the design. Let’s elevate your value with Kango Template Kits
- Contact Us
- Single Post
- About Us
- Our Team
Required Plugins installed with kit:
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- ElementsKit Lite
- Sticky Header Effects for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template where the form appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.