A modern & elegant Elementor Template Kit that perfect to create a pro-level WordPress-based website for hotels, villas, apartments, guesthouses, hostels, and all kinds of resorts websites with online booking or reservation form. This kit has a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout and retina-ready.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 16+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking hotels & resorts website with a low budget just in a click away and without a single line of coding!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern, Classic & Clean Design
- 16+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Single Room
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Metform Contact Us Form
- Metform Booking Form
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Press Elements – Widgets for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- In WordPress menu go to Metform , click Add New, give it a name then scroll down and click Edit Content button at the bottom
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update’ then return to admin.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits, Import and view the template where the form appears
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click Edit Form in builder panel and your form should be there in dropdown, click Edit form and Update/Close. Your form should appear.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.