Natuna is a Saas & Software Elementor Template Kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Natuna works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
With 17 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
Page templates included
- Style Guide
- Our Process
- Optin Popup
- Blog Archive
- Single post
- Coming Soon
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- Elementor Pro
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
- .Import the “Hero” slide blocks.You may create duplicates of these items under Templates > Saved Templates to customize if you need more than 2.
- Import the Home template where the slides/tabs appear into a new elementor page.
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the deCarousel in the first section column 1
- Select the slide template from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options to create the sliding text area.
Configuring Header Popup
- Import the popup templates and the header
- Open the header template in the builder
- Click on the icon that toggles the menu or search and click the wrench icon on the “Popup” setting in the link field and select the popup template to display. That’s it!
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.