Peint is a Painting Services Elementor Template Kit ( around 28 sections ) for quickly and easily creating websites for your business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- Header Section
- Footer Section
- Hero Image Section
- Intro Services Section
- About Section
- Process Section
- Process Section 2
- Why Choose Us Section
- Fun Facts Section
- Gallery Section
- Featured Services Section
- Testimonials Section
- Free Estimate Section
- Blog Section
- Team Section
- Pricing Section
- Metform – Contact Form
- Metform – Newsletter Form
- Metform – Estimate Form
- Premium Quality
- Low Cost
- 10 Pre made demos
- Clean & Modern Design
- Fully customizable
- Elementor Deisgn System – customize fonts in one place
Required Addons Installed with Kit
- Elementor Page Builder
- ElementsKit Lite
- Happy Addons for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.