Razors is a Creative Agency & Portfolio Elementor Template Kit. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Razors works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
With 19 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
Page templates included
- Style Guide
- Blog Archive
- Optin Popup
- Single post
- Our Process
- Coming Soon
Elementor Pro Features
- Header and Footer Builder
- Theme Styles
- Elementor Pro
- DethemeKit for Elementor (installed automatically)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Setup Slides & Tabs
1.Import the slide/tab blocks. You may create additional copies under Templates > Saved Templates to customize.
- Import the template where the slides/tabs appear.
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the deCarousel in the first Section
- Select the slide templates from the dropdowns on the general tab of the element options to set each one.
Configuring Header Menu
- Import the popup/offcanvas templates and the header
- Open the header template in the builder from Templates > Theme Builder
- Click on the icon that toggles the menu or search and click the wrench icon on the “Popup” setting in the link field and select the offcanvas template to display.
- Locate the nav menu element to set the menu to use. These are created in WordPress under Appearance> Menus
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.