Tailora is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that designed to create a pro-level website particularly for Clothing Alteration & Tailoring Services, as well as it fits perfectly for Modern Gentlement Fashion, Custom Handmade Tailored Suits, Clothing Repair & Restorations services, and any other of fashion related business.
This template kit includes carefully crafted 15+ templates that fully responsive & retina-ready. You can build your professional-looking business website with a low budget just in a click away!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern, Classic & Clean Design
- 15+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Detail Service
- 404 Page
- Single Blog
- Contact Us
- Metform – Contact Form
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.