Tow Now is a modern and technological style Elementor Template Kit, built specifically for car services. Whether it’s a towing company, car repair shop, or other car services. It’s easy to use the pre-made template pages to quickly build your website. Contains 29 different templates and Global Kit Style.
All templates have been carefully tested on a variety of resolutions and devices to ensure that the display is always perfect. No Elementor Pro version is required, and no paid plugins are required, saving you budget. Tow Now functionality is updated via the Elementor Page Builder addon, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- True zero coding: styles and effects are done within the Elementor panel
- Fully compatible with Elementor free version, NO Elementor Pro required
- Total 29 templates, includes full page templates, useful blocks
- Global theme styles for an easy site-wide style change
- Header and footer builder for flexible layout and design
- Perfectly compatible with all kinds of mobile devices
- Service Details
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Services Grid
- Services List
- Price Boxes
- Join Membership
- Logos Slider
- Contact Info
- Call Box
- Message Box
- Countdown Box
- Contact Form
- Subscribe Form
Required Addons Installed with Kit
- Essential Addons for Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer
If you need any help, come HERE and message us directly!
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.